- Select or arrange a student [internship] project by contacting the organization that you are interested in working with directly or selecting a project from your school database.
- University of Arizona students may find projects advertised on the student HUB.
- Organizations will have the ability to determine whether students are an appropriate match for their organization and proposed project. Students will need a signature of approval from an identified site supervisor/preceptor on their application to apply for a project stipend from the WRPHTC.
- Apply for the stipend using the application. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis during the school year, beginning September 1 and ending June 15.
- The WRPHTC application review committee will select the recipients of the 30 stipend awards. Students will that are chosen will be emailed with a Notice of Award and instructions on completing documentation required to release the first allotment of their stipends.
- Once selected, the student will then proceed with the deliverables required to receive their project stipend.